STT15 Ambi 5.56/.223 AR15 Rifle 10.5"
San Tan Tactical’s STT15 5.56/.223 AR15 Rifle is built with our true matched, hand finished pillar billet sets. The STT15 lower is fully ambidextrous and has three QD attachment points.
The upper is cut from a single solid 7075T6 Certified Aerospace Aluminum. Propriety special burnished bore that gives a compacted internal surface, resulting in a much smoother surface finish. The bore, receiver extension face, barrel nut threads and barrel extension surfaces are all machined in one operation ensuring that they are perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel assembly. Our receiver serial number matched sets are hand ground for optimal fit, finish and long-term repeatable accuracy.
Adding to that the San Tan .223 Wylde barrel, machined from 41V50 vanadium steel with a 1:7 twist, treaded ½-28 and dimpled for gas block alignment and retention.
STT Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group - AR15 5.56/223/300 Blackout rounds out the internals, our BCG is 9310 case hardened steel, magnetic particle tested, and proof tested to 70000 psi. It features three gas ports to bleed of excess gas encountered with suppressors, the full auto tail is enlarged and chamfered to allow for faster center up in the buffer tube and prevents carrier tilt. Finished in black nitride coating with a steaked gas key.
Built with the CMC AR15 3.5lb Single Stage Flat Bow Trigger. CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
Midwest industries® combat rail gives the STT15 a full length picatinny rail with M-LOK attachments all around for any attachment needs and two more QD sling points.
San Tan Tactical STT15 5.56/.223 Rifle Features
- STT Suppressor Optimized Enhanced Bolt carrier group
- WYLDE, 1:7, 41V50, CRMOV Barrel
- CMC Triggers® 3.5lb Single Stage Drop-In Trigger
- Magpul® MOE® Grips, Stock and Flip Up Sites
- Midwest Industries® Combat Rail
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Mil-Spec 6 Position Buffer Tube and H1 Buffer
- Precision CNC Machined from Billet 7075-T6 Certified Aluminum
- Propriety Special Burnished Bore that Gives a Compacted Internal Surface, Resulting in a Much Smoother Surface Finish
- Features Extended Feed Ramps
- Ambidextrous Mag and Bolt Release Controls
- Type 3, Class 2, Deep Black, Hardcoat Anodized Black
- CERAKOTE Options are Available for Additional Cost
STT Lower Features
- Huge 1.38” Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- Ambidextrous Quick Attach Detach Sling Swivel Points with Anti-Rotation Stops
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard Perfect for Gloved Hands
- Dowel Screw Assembly
- Ultra-Grip Texture on All Controls
STT Upper Features
- San Tan Tactical Truss Pockets for Increased Structural Rigidity
- Cut from a Single Billet 7075 -T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Shell Deflector
- Fully Assembled with Forward Assist & Ejection Port Cover
- Machined in T Markings for Easy Optic Relocation
- Machined with M4 Feed Ramps
- Machined to Mil-Spec Standards
- Interfaces with all AR15/M16/M4 Systems & Accessories
- Compatible with Multiple Rails, Anti-Rotation Tabs & Pins
- Compatible with All Known Battery Levers
- No Roll Pin Design - Forward Assist Attaches Via Threaded Dowel Pin
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
At San Tan Tactical we want to leave a proud legacy of American Made firearm design. By innovation, superior performance, and value. American Made, through and through is the core value at San Tan Tactical. San Tan Tactical wants every shooter to be completely satisfied! Giving them absolute pride of ownership in each product we design and manufacture.
Our formula for success is simple-
San Tan Tactical believes in America, and the heritage upon which this great nation was built! We are a company owned and operated by Americans for Americans! We only utilize the finest quality American made machines in conjunction with the highest quality American made materials. At San Tan Tactical we pride ourselves to give unparalleled customer service by, listening, understanding, and quickly satisfying our shooters needs, desires and/or concerns.
San Tan Tactical will never forget that our future success depends on the legacy of our past. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied!
All STT products come with a Lifetime Warranty and are made in the U.S.A., STT proudly designs all its products for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian use.
For more information about San Tan Tactical and all the products we offer please visit us at www.santantactical.com