San Tan Tactical® STT-15L Lite Lower Receiver
The STT-15L has all the same great aesthetics as our standard STT-15 Receiver Combo but incorporates a significant weight reduction. We set out to design our STT-15L for those who participate in 3-gun, hunting, or any other shooting activity where weight is a concern.
We machine the STT-15L directly from a billet of 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade American Aluminum on our industry-leading CNC machinery. This process allows us to hold ultra-tight tolerances and make sure that the final product comes out precisely as designed. The receiver is finished in Mil-Spec, MIL-A-8625 Type III Class II hard anodizing.
Even though this is a tool to some, it is a show stopper to others! The final finish is every bit as important as the features and materials that make up the lower! The STT-15L is everything you have come to expect from San Tan Tactical, and then some.
The STT-15L Lower weighs 7.7 oz and accepts all Mil-Spec AR-15\M16 components and lower parts kits, excluding the included ambidextrous controls.
- Huge 1.38" Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- San Tan Tactical Truss Pockets for Increased Structural Rigidity
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard Perfect for Gloved Hands
- Dowel Screw Assembly
- Ultra-Grip Texture on All Controls
- Backed by STT’s Unmatched Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
BLANK (No Logo Engraving) options will take up to 6-8 weeks to be available for shipping
- Model - STT-15L Lite®
- Caliber - 5.56 NATO \ .223 REM, 300 BLACKOUT, 22LR, Multi-Cal
- Action - Semi-Auto
- Weight – 7.7 Ounces /219 Grams
- Dimensions - Length: 7.69” Width: 1.490” Height: 4.015”
- Material - Billet 7075-T651 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Finish - Matte Black MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize
- Component Compatibility - Works with All Mil-Spec AR-15\M16 Components and Lower Parts Kits